Database of protein structures in bound (Complex) and unbound (Single) states in relation to their intrinsic disorder
Oxana V. Galzitskaya
Michail Yu. Lobanov
Through this web server, you can:
- Search for proteins in bound and unbound states with several filters for selecting a subset of single-complex structure pairs, including sequence identity between the corresponding proteins in bound and unbound states.
- Analyze any structural differences between proteins in bound and unbound states.
- Investigate disordered regions in proteins and their complexes.
- Study disorder-to-order and order-to-disorder transitions upon complex formation.
- Download the full list of 24 910 pairs and the disordered regions for 7 129 pairs (with 90% identity) of protein chains.
Please cite the database:
- Nucleic Acids Res. 2010 Jan;38(Database issue):D283-7. Epub 2009 Nov 11.
ComSin: database of protein structures in bound (complex) and unbound (single) states in relation to their intrinsic disorder.
Lobanov MY, Shoemaker BA, Garbuzynskiy SO, Fong JH, Panchenko AR, Galzitskaya OV. PubMed